The Purus team would like to announce the reopening of Purus Osteopathy & Sports Massage – Covent Garden and Victoria from Monday May 18th. We will be open for Osteopathy and Sports Massage for urgent and non-urgent patients.
We are determined to eliminate the risks of viral transmission for both you and our practitioners so our working hours will be reduced initially, with capacity increasing as demand dictates and safety precautions are not being sacrificed.
We are ensuring that the clinic at Garden Studios and Victoria meet and exceeds all current PPE and Health and Safety recommendations.
- One of our team will contact you 24 hours before your appointment to ask you some triage questions. We will see if you are currently suffering with any coronavirus symptoms.
- If you are suffering with any flu-like symptoms, please inform us. We would advise staying at home and self-isolating. We will rearrange your appointment for another time.
- The reception team will take your temperature using a laser thermometer.
- There will be a sanitising station at the reception and we request that you use this before coming into your appointment.
- We would request that you come in wearing your own face mask. We can provide one if necessary.
- We will be wearing face masks, gloves and aprons as recommended by the current PPE guidelines for osteopathy treatment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands after the treatment.
- We will not be taking any cash payments at the moment.